NEVER SAY NEVER
46.del
''what?'' v trenutku sem se 'zbudila' in jo debelo pogledala
''why didn't you tell me that before! I just left him there on the beach now!''
''I tought this is the best for you''
''the best for me?''
''i tought you forgot him already and i didn't want you to be sad again'' zgroženo sem jo gledala in nisem mogla verjeti kaj je govorila. ostala sem brez besed.
''and he left this letter for you''
papir sem ji iztrgala iz roke in se odpravila v spalnico. vlegla sem se na posteljo in začela brati pismo
Dear Mia,
I'm sorry.. I'm sorry that I just stopped visiting you. Your parents told me that you have another boyfriend and that you don't want to see me again. I knew this wasn't true, but I think I was afraid that I may come and see you with another boy, so I didn't come. I'm sorry now. I should come to you, but I was also scared of your parents, they started to following me if I'm visiting you and I just left everything and go back to tour. I hate myself for that now. And when I found out you were in coma I came and visit you. I was siting next to you and praying for you. I was praying every single day for you to get better. And now, when you're reading this you are probably healthy and alive. I just want to tell you that I still love you and I think I could never stop loving you. I can't control your heart so I don't know what are you feeling. But please if you are feeling the same, find me. You know where I live, please just let me know if you are feeling the same. I know you may not forgive me and I know I should talk to you about this what I wrote, but I'm scared. I'm scared that you may not love me anymore and that's why I'm writting this letter. I miss you, I miss you in my life and I want you back. I hope we ever meet again.
with love, Justin
ko sem pismo prebrala do konca, sem bial v solzah. nisem mogla verjeti. kako je lahko Hanna naredila kaj takega, vedela je kaj čutim do njega, vendar je to pismo skrivala pred menoj. tega ji ne bom mogla odpustiti. obrnila sem se na stran in videla Hanno, ki je stala pri vratih in jokala
''I know, I made a mistake. I'm sorry Mia''
rekla nisem nič, jezno sem jo pogledala in se obrnila v drugo stran.
''Mia please. I love you and I did that because I tought this is the best for you. but it's not and i'm sorry. please don't be mad at me. forgive me''
nisem mogla, nisem ji mogla odpustiti. vsaj ne še zdaj. Hanna se je obrnila in v joku odšla iz sobe, jaz pa sem še bolj padla v jok. jokala sem, dokler se nisem odločila...
Ni komentarjev:
Objavite komentar