NEVER SAY NEVER
64.del
vstala sem iz postelje in odsla do Hanne
"where is Justin?" zacudeno me je pogledala
"he didn't came back last night"
"can you help me find him? I need to talk to him" pokimala je in se mi nasmejala
"finally you are talking"
"I just need to move on"
Hanna ga je nekajkrat poskusala poklicati, vendar ni dvingil, pustila sem mu sporocilo
hey Justin, it's me Mia. Can you please call me or come to my house when you get this. I need to talk to you. Love you, bye
cakala sem vec ur, ko je koncno poklical nazaj.
"hey, sorry I didn't call before, I was on meeting with crew"
"it's okay, can we talk?"
"is something wrong?"
"no, I just want to tell you something"
"okay, meet me at the beach in one hour"
"okay" odlozila sem telefon in se zacela pakirat. komaj sem cakala, da ga bom videla in da mu bom povedala vse kar mislim.
od dalec, sem ga ze videla kako me je cakal na plazi. ko sem prisla do njega sem ga mocno objela in poljubila. odsla sva na vecerjo v restavracijo in nato sem zacela z pogovorom
"Justin you were right"
"about?"
"what you said yesterday"
"I'm sorry I should tell you this in better way.."
"just listen. you were right. I need to move on. we need to be strong. and I'm sorry I pushed you away. it's just that I needed you the most and I didn't know what to do. I do this when I'm sad, I push people away, but the truth is I love you and I need you in my life. I need you to be by my side, I'm not so strong, but I'm gonna try to move on fast."
takrat me je pogledal, se nasmejal in se nagnil cez mizo ter me poljubil. z rokami je prijel moj obraz.
ko se je nagnil nazaj, pa je rekel
"there is something I need to tell you"
Ni komentarjev:
Objavite komentar