torek, 30. julij 2013

NEVER SAY NEVER
69.del

tokrat sem jaz odsla. zares me noce poslusati. noce slisati moje zgodbe. spet sem zacela jokati. izgubila sem ga.

lezala sem na avtobusu, ko sem slisala, da je nekdo stopil. sla sem k vratom in videla Hanno in Justina. postavila sem se tako, da me ne moreta videti in poslusala.
Hanna je rekla
"thanks for coming"
"yeah. just be fast"
"its about Mia and Jason"
"this is about her? you told me that is important"
"this is important!" je Hanna dvignila glas
"I don't want to listen!"
"can you listen just once? why you don't want to listen! you are living in lie because you didn't let Mia explain you everything! just listen me!" se je Hanna drla na Justina. nekaj casa je bila tisina nato pa je rekel
"okay"
"thank you. I like Jason and thats why Mia talked to him. I asked her to do that. and he tought Mia like him so he kissed her. she didn't want to talk to him, but I made her. actually it's my fault. so please let her talk to you. I know you still love her and se loves you. she is crying everytime you walk away. please" bila sem presenecena. nisem vedela kaj bo odgovoril Justin, zato sem poslusala naprej.
"I don't know Hanna. she probably doesn't want to talk to me now"
takrat sem se odlocila in se pokazala pred njima
"I do want to talk to you."
oba sta bila presenecena, da sem bila tam.
"Justin, I lost you twice for some damn thing. I love you and I want you back. I know I made a mistake.. but please Justin.."
takrat je vstal in odsel. odsel je iz avtobusa..

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar